Head Coach: Dave Weaver
- Has coached the Bobcats since 2016
- Named 2018-19 ACHA All-West Region Co-Head Coach of the Year for his success in leading the MSU Bobcats to Regionals and then on to Nationals.
- 1993 Graduate of Phillips Exeter Academy
- 1997 Graduate of Hamilton College
- Has coached all age levels since 1999.
- Was Penn State Altoona Club team first coach
- Has coached Midget U18 AA level since 2002.
- Led Mid-State Mustangs U18 Tier II team to 6 Western PA State Championships
- Led Mid-State Mustangs U18 Tier II team to 2 National Championships (2014 and 2015)
- Was GM and Hockey director of Galactic Ice in Altoona, PA from 2003-August 2015
- Current Hockey Director of Bozeman Amateur Hockey Association August 2015-present
- Married with 3 kids
Assistant Coach: Pete Kamman
- Originally from Minneapolis, MN & raised outside of Chicago, IL
- 2004 graduate of Miami University (OH)
- 2013 MBA graduate from University of Montana
- Won the 2000 ACHA National Championship as a player for Miami (OH)
- Current USA Hockey Coach-in-Chief for Montana
- Coached at multiple USA Hockey Player Development Camps for Montana, Northern Plains District, & Select 15 National Camps
- Has coached for over 15 years at the youth, HS, Jr. A, collegiate, & national team levels
- Has coached in non-traditional hockey countries including Namibia, India, & Malaysia
- Founder & Hockey Director of Elevated Hockey
- Owner of INVERSIONmkt, a marketing & design agency based in Bozeman, MT
- Married with two sons
Assistant Coach: Brian Engh
- Born and raised in Colorado
- Played Junior A Hockey for the Palm Beach Hawks, USPHL
- Helped coach youth hockey in Palm Beach
- Has played two seasons for the Bozeman Stingers, and played one season for the Bobcats as an assistant captain
- Senior at MSU studying Business Management and Aviation.
Assistant Coach: Rob Work
- Coached the Bobcats since 2016
- Raised in Binghampton, New York
- Rob has played hockey his entire life and has had coached hockey of all levels
- Graduated from MSU with a degree in Geography.