Join the Bobcat Ice Hockey Team!
- The MSU Hockey Club has joined the ranks of the ACHA DII (Mountain West Division) and will play a full qualifying schedule (20+ games). Competitors will include teams from Montana, North Dakota, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, and Washington.
- Games will be scheduled on the weekend with Friday included.
- On ice practices will be held twice a week and dryland practice at least once weekly.
- Home games and practices are held in Haynes Pavilion at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds and dryland practices will be held mainly at MSU’s gym facilities.
- Roster size not to exceed 22 players, including 2 goalies.
- Player dues will cover ice time, jerseys, pants, transportation and lodging, game snacks, coach fees, and gym time.
- Club to participate in fundraising opportunities to partially offset team costs.
- Played competitively at any level.
- Committed to represent the school at the collegiate level and abide by the rules of the ACHA and the University.
- Plans to attend and participate in all practices and games.
- Must be degree seeking.
- Must enroll in and complete a minimum of nine credits per semester for undergraduate students and six credits per semester for graduate students.